About US

Charlotte, NC, United States
We are a couple that chose to expand on our talents and dreams. The Love of my life is a Master Artist. She does incredible self portrait oil paintings. I have been in the photojournalism profession since 2002 as a news photojournalist. I have plenty of "time" invested into a professional video camera and editing equipment. Together we are bringing something new and different to the Charlotte and surrounding areas. We strive in living up to our company slogan, "capturing unforgettable moments through the A.R.T. of love". So you will not be curious A.R.T. stands for A.rtistic R.eplayable T.reasures Please do not hesitate to contact us whether it be an oil painting for you or your loved ones, a business commercial, an event you would like video taped, and or our specialty which is weddings. Contact us imagesofpower@gmail.com or joytheartist@artlover.com

Thursday, November 5, 2009


Joytheartist@artlover.com

Hello All,  my name is Joy and I have taken some time off from painting since graduating with my BA in Art and I am very happy to say that I have not lost my touch. My style is simply recreating YOU! I love to render portraits and would love it even more if I could recreate one especially for you. Hit me up at Joytheartist@artlover.com. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Can't wait to see the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! This is a lovely blog and I'm so enjoying it. I will be reading and keeping up with news of the business. Congrats on this blog. I'm a blogger too, so check me out!

    ReplyDelete